Wanted: stock wheel solutions machined rim

mustangmax50

I am looking desperately for a rim I have found @ stock wheel solutions it is a machined look with a black inlay. they currently only have 3 available and obviously I would need 4. So I am asking to see if anyone has a set of these or an individual one they would be willing to sell. if so please respond to this thread or PM me. below is the link to the website with a picture of the rim.

https://stockwheelsolutions.com/whe...ed-black-set-of-4-18x9-5-rims-hollander-3420/

Thank you.

I would like to see what they look like on your truck when you install them. They look cool

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I'd think at $800/set or $200/ea., you could buy a full of used OEs and have them powder coated to your liking and save a couple, maybe three hundred bucks ...

I could purchase used oe wheels and have them powder coated but that's not what I am looking for. I want to have the machined look, which is not possible on a OEM wheel.

in case anyone checks this thread I am trying to get 15 people who would be interested to buy a set of these so the company will make another run please let me know if you are interested in a set

glad to see you are still around Dana. I recently sold my last Lightning (94) but still lurk here as I will probably buy another

glad to see you are still around Dana. I recently sold my last Lightning (94) but still lurk here as I will probably buy another
Well, how are you doing?
I am getting my L ready to sell.
I have a set of 01 wheels am trying to decide whether to refurb those or buy a new set. Will depend on cost of the refurb.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

This is a '00 rim that I machined, polished and powder coated.

This site sucks. It is impossible to remove attachments.

Attachments

• PC Wheel.pdf
    33.2 KB · Views: 19
  • PC Wheel.pdf
    33.5 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:
Back