SOLO T-SHIRTS

M

mike

WHATS THE CHANCES OF GETTING SOME SOLO T-SHIRTS MADE?????
MIKE
93 RED #3925

Hey Mike,

I do have a friend that owns promotions business I'm sure he could make us some nice T-shirts... If we have some good turn outs in the spring I will go ahead and have some made and sell them for cost...

Are you the guy with the red truck I meet at Tri-State? If so how's the 383 coming?

Later,
Dave P
white 94
11.90 @113

Yea im the guy...tore the motor apart and had the crank magnafluxed and found it was cracked, so i need to get a new crank turned.
Imight have asked you, ive got a short memory..lol, but how will this motor work with my computer? what will i have to change?
thanks, mike

Mike,

What are your plans for the truck? Do want it racy or more street performance? I think it would be best to convert to mass air with that motor... You could try to run it speed density but your going to have to use a small stock like cam and keep the RPMs down due to the computer and injectors, You will be leaving a lot of HP on the table by doing that... I believe I recall you saying the 383 had Dart heads 600+ lift cam, I assume the heads are ported? You might want to check into the Ford mass-air its about $800 and comes with 30# injectors, With that and a decent performance computer compatible type cam it should make nice power and have good drivability... If you need more specific advise about this feel free to e-mail me, I believe the decision needs to be based on how much money your wanting spend...

Later,
Dave P

Yea spend that money.Shirts sounds cool to.

------------------
Marcus Harrison
95Lightning
NLOC#495
1/8=7.9s@ 88MPH
1/4=12.??
TeamPowerdyne
View

A shirt would be cool!

------------------
1993 Lightning
1989 Thunderbird S/C