Section is slow

Silver_2000

Former Lightning Owner - Server Admin
I Support the NLOC
Im just now catching up on the recent things happened here.

Not sure what happened or why

but It appears that this section is simply a way to redirect members to the other site.

Is there any value to it for the Oklahoma members or not ? If not should it be closed ?

I've been super busy here lately and have neglected my posts. Summer is so very busy. And I don't want to be involved in the drama.

We need this spot. Please dont delete the LOOK Section. I'll get a little more involved. Thanks Silver

I never intended to delete anything

there are 2 other options - close and hide
Close means no new posts but its readable
Hide means the content exists but is not visible ...

What I was trying to determine is - does the opinon of relykz apply to everyone ? Looks like it doesnt

thanks for taking the time to reply
sorry for the confusion

Like I said on LR. Calmer heads will prevail.

We will all get together and work it out. Something just can't be done on the inter webs

I have been on this site for close to 6 years now..It was dead when I started here and put some work into getting it going again. I am always telling people about the site. I don't understand why anyone would close a section of a site. From what I can see there are some changes going on within the site...Let it be and maybe one day it will be back to where it was awhile back.

My 2cents...

This section has been hit and miss since we started the local club sections many years ago. Members come and go and the section comes and goes with them.

Back