Regulator

M

MrsLightning

I need an adjustable fuel regulator for my Lightning on stock rails. Brand names and price?

Ive only had one a paxton and I paid 130.oo for it.But thats been about 4years ago.It just went out a awhile back.Im looking for a new one myself now.Cya
Marcus Harrison
Teampowerdyne

i have always used the kirban units i think they are around 79.00

I have an Aeromotive on mine and it seems to work great. I know a lot of the 5.0 guys have these on theirs and they seem to have no probs. I think mine was around $95.
Chris

mrs l. just did the same thing to my truck. there are many brands holley, paxton ect. make sure you get the 2 bolt kind for the 94 up fuel injection. i have the areomotive one it was 100 bucks. but works well. it is bigger than the others mention but still an easy bolt on.look good's good too.

hope this helps out. part# 131-02-b that is the one i used on my 95 it is set factory at 30 psi you may want to adjust if. (aeromotive) brand name.

I use Accufab, I have one on my mustang and love the fact it is rebuildable if it should leak. It has never happened, but I like the people who own it and they seem real supportive. Just my o2, and yes they are expensive $119.00

John Wilde

Back