Question

D

DODGE BALLA

I know this is very vague it least,but here goes....

On the way home today I'm going thru Middletown down hwy 73(? four lane black top)I'm at a light when a real pretty F-150 pulls up and starts acting like he's at Kil-Kare,so in a moment of stupidity I get up on the stall,and wait....light turns green..we leave together(at this point all I hear is a distinct whine of the great Eaton),then all of a sudden I stop spinning and pull away from him(he did not spin),I pulled him hard,must've been about four or five lentghs before I shut down,but I still heard the Eaton,to my surprise we were not alone...A BLACK 2000 LIGHTNING was on my bumper,He wanted a piece of the little R/T....well I told him that I was not stupid enough to think I could beat him(I sold the bottle!)he said the other Ford was his friend and that he has run 14.00's and that I beat him so it would be close between me and the L...so long story short(to late)we raced,we were dead even until about 80mph,then he pulled away,so my question is this WHO THE HELL was that,find this guy and teach him how to drive,he says he lives in Middletown,and is always out on sat. when it is warm.This guy needs help....

Signed
Your punching bag,
Rob

------------------
2000 blk Dakota R/T
13.24@103.9(spray it till it pops)

Back