Parts Find Thread

NOS driver's side mirror

Lightnings & black XLTSport Broncos got all-black power mirrors. All other power mirrors had the chrome front. But it's not hard to swap the front panel, after the hassle of removing the mirror glass.

Anyone know where I can get a reasonably good center cap for my stock Lightning wheel? I know LMR has replacements, but I understand that the color isn't quite the same as the original wheel color. My wife's '95 lost one over the weekend, and it doesn't look good without the cap.

This paint is a near-perfect-match for the "argent" paint Ford used on wheels, and it's available at most parts stores. So it would be fairly cheap & easy to check if it matches your L wheels & center caps. If so, the color of the replacement caps doesn't matter.

(click this text)

Anyone know where I can get a reasonably good center cap for my stock Lightning wheel? I know LMR has replacements, but I understand that the color isn't quite the same as the original wheel color. My wife's '95 lost one over the weekend, and it doesn't look good without the cap.
Not exactly what you're looking for, but can easily be painted.

My wife saw this on Facebook today.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220825-110109_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220825-110109_Facebook.jpg
    120 KB · Views: 36
Interesting that the seller didn't remove the tensioner bolt; he removed the tensioner pulley bolt to access the bracket bolt. I have at least one for sale that I've sandblasted, painted/clearcoated, & brushed/greased the mounting points for proper alternator grounding.

(click this text)

Back