Opinions PLZ??? Moates QH and a local tuner

drvovru

So it has come the time to get the Bronco dialed in and I am considering the Moates Quarterhorse because it has data logging like the Tweecer but it is also tunable LIVE while running !!! :D

I have had some good conversation with John Garner from HP Ranch in Maple Valley and he seems to be pretty straight forward and knowledgeable, has anyone had any experience with him tuning their trucks?:headscratch:

Bump/Update

So it has come the time to get the Bronco dialed in and I am considering the Moates Quarterhorse because it has data logging like the Tweecer but it is also tunable LIVE while running !!! :D

I have had some good conversation with John Garner from HP Ranch in Maple Valley and he seems to be pretty straight forward and knowledgeable, has anyone had any experience with him tuning their trucks?:headscratch:

I ordered my Moates Quarterhorse from Willie @ Dirty Dirty Racing - Ford GM Dodge Tuning The entire setup from him was $470.00 shipped and he already sent me two .bin file tuned programs just for my vehicle with all my mods. Getting the personal tech support was important to me so it was worth spending a little more than ordering direct from Moates.

I may opt for the EECAnalyzer also from Clint Garrity, in addition to the Binary Editor software that was included, but I will wait and see if I really need it.

The support I have received thus far from Willie has been really awesome, he has never worked with my application and did all the research to make sure I was spending my money on the right parts.

I attached my dyno sheet from two pulls I made with no tuner/chip or anything, and you can see how horribly lean it is running. The rev limiter and speed limiter kept us from getting a good clean pull.

Hopefully I will have it installed next weekend and make a couple passes at the track before the end of the season. I ran last weekend and ran a very consistent 15.60-68 ET @ 88-90 MPH.

Back