Online course?

hme

I tried searching but couldn't find it. I'm trying to find the online tuning cousre that was discussed a while back. I hope that's not too vague. Anybody remember the name. I've got extra time working night shift now.

I've never done it but, I believe its the Evans performance academy subscription. I don't know which ECU you have but, last I heard there wasn't much megasquirt specific (which is what the stinger ECU uses) but others have said that they information provided helps with basics regardless of the ECU.

He does have a bunch of stuff on youtube. I used to subscribe to that. I Never looked into the online course, Probably will soon.

There's the Evan's stuff which I've never done, but heard good stuff about. I personally use (HPA) High Performance Academy, I liked it so much I bought a lifetime subscription.

+1 on High Performance Academy! I saw their tutorials on YouTube and got a subscription shortly afterwards. I only got through their basic courses whilst working from home during COVID. I need to make some time to revisit their courses.

Thanks, I still have stock computer. I plan on buying the Stinger when I get back at it. Poor truck has been sitting 8 years this time. Just coming up with a game plan. Still N/A but want boost. Did nitrous, still have all that stuff. Thinking turbo but we'll see when I actually get to it.

I've never done it but, I believe its the Evans performance academy subscription. I don't know which ECU you have but, last I heard there wasn't much megasquirt specific (which is what the stinger ECU uses) but others have said that they information provided helps with basics regardless of the ECU.
You have it correct, except, he offers a Megasquirt specific class along with some EFI basics. He does training on a plethora of other ECUs. You can pay by the month or by the “class” which is just a series of videos you would own. I have done both HPA and Evans and found that Evans had a more professional and put together videos.

Back