OFficial SpookFest 2014

One additional thing. I had put up a prize for best ET from a stock block truck. Hammer had issues and could not make this happen. Dave was too involved with the event to help. I need to know who ran best with stock block power. There is $100 coming to you.

Jim

Last edited:
Just want to Thank everyone that came out, racers as well as all the spectators. Hope you all enjoyed yourselves and hope to see you next year.

Thanks Dave and anyone else involved for putting on another great rental. Probably couldn't ask for a nicer day in late Oct. I had a blast just catching up with everybody even though I had no truck there. My brother had a blast also testing his new motor. He made 12 passes in the 8.70 to 9.0 range. We even stayed for the Atco TNT after.

Thanks Dave. Your the man!!! Even thou I had nothing to race, there was a ton on very fast vehicles to watch. See everyone at the next spookfest!!

Thank you Dave for a great event for all to enjoy. I will be sure to come back again next year from Florida.

I didn't have as much fun as most people but it was still good to see everyone eventho I didn't have much time to talk

still can't believe I blew my headgasket on a stock boost truck but ive been fighting some intermittent issues so maybe that was it or maybe the intermittent issue caused it, either way its getting torn down than depending how it looks depends what route im going

thank you to everyone that helped me out
Brad, Paul, Carmello for the truck and trailer use, Big Ant for the ride home

thanks for putting on this event Dave we all know its not easy

thanks for another great rental Dave !! all of us had a blast and we're looking forward to '15 !

it was good seeing everyone again. sorry i didnt get to shoot the Chit more, the day always seems to go by fast.

Had a blast as always!!! Thanks Dave!

Made 5 clean passes and putting the truck away for the winter running this year...WOOHOO! lol

10.3 (spun) 10.0, 10.0, 9.9, 10.3 (spun)...still getting the hang of launching it on 3.55's now instead of 3.73's, plus not having raced it for pretty much a full year. Great time as always!!!!

Back