No Help

Nazgul

Black Rider
Johnny, what else do I need to do?

Last Lightning Fest, I bought your traction bar kit. I was assured by Sue that it would fit my L with no problems re: exhaust, lowering kit, etc.

I finally got around to attempting to install it in Feb. I discovered that, due to the extra spring leaf and pinion angle wedge from the lowering kit, the u-bolts were too short by about 3/4".

I talked to Sue by phone on Feb. 22. I have called back probably 8 or more times since then. When the line's not busy, I leave messages (with Erin) or voice messages. My calls are never returned. When I get to speak with Sue, its always 'call back in 10 days,' then 'call back next week,' etc.

Last week, Sue told me the extra-long u-bolts were ordered, they just needed to be picked up. I called several times this past Tues. to find out about them, but the line was always busy. Finally, I got thru to the answering machine and left my name and phone # and 'u-bolt' topic AGAIN. I have not had a response.

I have just about given up on using these traction bars.

Is mine a unique case? Has no one else ever had this happen before (u-bolts a tad too short)?

I like your products, and hope to buy a few more to go with my JLP cai and 4# crank pulley. But I want to settle this u-bolt problem first.

Please let me know what else I can do to determine if I will be able to use the traction bars.

Thanks.

Paul
Livermore, CA

I'm sorry but we have never had this issue ever. however i do have my shop making extra long ones for you. i will check on monday to see if they are finished...heres my cell 610 476 5724 check back with me next week..JL

I called your cell phone as you suggested, on May 2nd, and was taken straight to your voice mailbox. I left my name and number, and a reminder about the u-bolts. I have not heard from you. :pat:

I also sent you an e-mail to your business address, and it got returned because your inbox is full. :pat:

However, the good news is, thanks to another NLOC member who had the same problem, I HAVE MY NEW U-BOLTS! :applaud: I got them at Autozone. Just sitting there on the shelf waiting for me to call.

After three months, now I can install the traction bars.

Back