Nittos

MorpheusGPR

Anyone interested in Nittos?

Discount Tire has them for 259$ for the 18" size.

I am thinking about a set for some stock rims.

I got a hook up here in Tx for 230 or 497 both with tax each for the Nitto 555-r 305/45/18's looking for something cheaper but thats best i've seen... no wheels tho so still looking for those... if u want the guys name/number lemme know (he works for Disc Tires too)

I didn't know that they came in a 305. I thought the 18 inch versions only came in 315. Could you please elaborate? Thanks.

Check www.discounttiredirect.com again.

The Nitto Drag Radial 555R 305/45R18 are only $240 each with free shipping.

Hopefully, a group purchase would be a little less. :tu:

It looks like the Texas deal might be the trick depending on shipping costs.

Cliff '01 L

Last edited:
Well I asked Lightning Force if they every plan on offering a good deal on Nittos since they offer such a great deal on Eagle F-1's for only $190.00 They said it might be soon. I'm down to get a set of these tires now. I hope a group purchase comes up as I've seen some great group purchases come up on other boards such as LS1.com I think this is something that we deserve also. I would also like to see if we can get the Nitto 555's on group purchase also since they now offer a 295/45ZR18 also.

I just bought some 305/45/18 Nitto DR's the other day total price including taxes & shipping was $454.65 It is the Discount Tire Store in Plano, TX. The phone # is 972-377-8242. Ask for James T. Make sure you say the T. there are 2 James. You don't need a Group Purchase, just call. It is already part of a group purchase from dfwstangs.net Tell him that "JOEY" sent you. He priced them to me at $497 at first, but I told him he couldn't beat Victoria Tire, so he gave me that deal for $454.65 He will work with you. We live in different places, so the price may be a little different.

Okay, no more messing around. Is this Nitto deal going to happen? I need these tires soon, and I mean like soon. Probably within the next week or so. So who is going to give us the group buy deal, and who is in on it? Come on people, let's get this thing rolling.

Let me repeat myself. This is a good deal.

Justin Blackwell said:
I just bought some 305/45/18 Nitto DR's the other day total price including taxes & shipping was $454.65 It is the Discount Tire Store in Plano, TX. The phone # is 972-377-8242. Ask for James T. Make sure you say the T. there are 2 James. You don't need a Group Purchase, just call. It is already part of a group purchase from dfwstangs.net Tell him that "JOEY" sent you. He priced them to me at $497 at first, but I told him he couldn't beat Victoria Tire, so he gave me that deal for $454.65 He will work with you. We live in different places, so the price may be a little different.

I have already asked this many times. Are we going to get a group purchase on these anytime soon? I am in the market for these tires now. I know Justin Blackwell keeps saying that he knows of a good deal, but it doesn't turn out to be that great of a deal after shipping and handling charges are added. I guess this group purchase won't be happening.

Back