**NEW**Pricision Ind. Torque converter

S

SimplyRed

Hey Guys and Gals,
Just read today that Precision Industries introduced it's E4OD torque converter in the newest Truckin' magazine. Some of the specs are as follows: Billet steel front cover, 2400-5500 stall range, 2 year warranty and one free adjustment, and is custom built for your application. Just thought some of you guys might like to know this seeing how some of us are gonna be rebuilding trannies in the future...or at least pulling them.
Precision Ind., (901)466-0267, www.converter.com
Hope this comes helpful.
Jason N.
95 Red #225

Jason,

FYI: PI has had these converters for E40Ds for quite some time. I have one ready to go in, my friend just had one installed that was used. And I know of quite a few people on the Lightning List that have them. It is a very high quality piece and the company is first rate. I just with they would paint them a different color.......

Thanks for the info. I am going to check out the mag and see what they say about it.

Kevin Lewis

Oh well,
Call me dumb I guess. lol. I'm kinda new to the Lightning seen. Just bought my 95 Jan 21st so i am still learning. Maybe peterson publishing is a little behind the time curb on getting their products release list out. Oh well, I'll try to know my facts next time. BTW..how much is the unit?
Jason N.
95 Red #225

Back