MidAmerica Shelby Ford Meet

Ruslow

thats rite!!it all happens in June on the 8 to 11.it is in Tulsa and you will have the oppertunity to OT at Hallett 3 days a drag at the newly redone Tulsa drag strip plus vendors galore and a car show on Sunday. stan
here is the link to all the activities and all the other stuff.

http://www.midamericafordmeet.com/

I'll be there! I'll be driving my new GT. I still trying to figure out a way to bring both the Stang and Lightning.

Ill be headed that way

Me and my dad are heading up Fri. morning. Where trailering his 66GT with my Lightning. The trucks a white 95 and the car is a red coupe. Stop by and say hi, well be at the main hotel waiting for the show on Sun.

Corey

Yeah Im planning on running the truck on sat. and possibly showing it on sun. well also be showing the 66.

corey

juicedgt said:
Yeah Im planning on running the truck on sat. and possibly showing it on sun. well also be showing the 66.

corey

Good to meet you this weekend Corey! Here's a pic my son took for ya. PM me you email and I'll send ya the original. How did you do in the Eliminations? I saw you do a few passes. Man.. great job. Very consistant! I made to through the 4th round, then had a crap reaction time on my last run and I was through for the day.

Guys... Corey's truck is clean. Excellent example of a unmolester gen 1.

Last edited:
Paul it was good meeting you to. I actually won my bracket. I ran the green 05/06 in the finals and he red lit. Hated to win that way but a wins a win. your son outta be a photographer thats a pretty good pic of the truck. when we got back to the hotel my wife called and said my son was pretty sick, so my dad and I loaded up the 66 and went on home. we were really wanting to show them both on sunday but oh well.

Hope your son is fine! That takes priority for sure. There was only one other gen 1 at the show. You would have had a good shot at another trophy for the weekend. :)

Does anyone know the standings of the FF class (lightning) at the car show from Sunday?

BTW, I saw your lightning at the drags on Saturday, Corey. That's one sharp truck. There weren't as many lightnings there as I thougth there would be.

Never heard. I'm waiting for the results for the 05 or newer mustang class. I'm not expecting anything. My field had about 25 entrants. So if I won anything... bonus. They will post them on the web-site at some point.

You right though.... I think there was only 3 lightnings total at the show. Yours was the only Gen1 (Very nice BTW!). Pretty amazing considering there were about 200 cars total. Should of brought mine... Didn't have time to prep both.

Back