Many SV's and tuners to be at L/H TF!

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
To date, we have the following Vendors and Tuners committed to attend this years Event:

Ford SVT
JDM
JLP
LFP
REM

Stay tuned as the list will be growing. Go to the website (www.Lightning-HDTruckFest2004.com) and register at "Early Bird" rates and be eligible for the free parts drawing. Rooms will be going quick, so reserve yours NOW!

See you in Topeka!

...Dwight...

Hello all,;w

I have received positive responses from the following people/companies that are "planning" to attend this years event also:
Sal - PSP
Todd - TCE
Gregg - Factory Tech

That will make the event a clean sweep of all the major vendors/tuners. So register now and don't miss this chance to meet and talk to the vendors/tuners!:dp:

...Dwight...

BigD said:
To date, we have the following Vendors and Tuners committed to attend this years Event:

Ford SVT
JDM
JLP
LFP
REM

Stay tuned as the list will be growing. Go to the website (www.Lightning-HDTruckFest2004.com) and register at "Early Bird" rates and be eligible for the free parts drawing. Rooms will be going quick, so reserve yours NOW!

See you in Topeka!

...Dwight...

Does anyone know if any of the tuners will be doing dyno tunes at L-Fest? It is a long way from Texas to New Jersey. I would like to get one done while in Topeka if possible.

The latest list is:

Ford SVT
JDM
JLP
LFP
REM
RUSLOW
PSP
TCE
Performance Specialties
SCT
Dieselsite.com/Factory Tech
Prostler's Competition Parts (dyno, fuel, NOX)

AND

Today a bird told me that Danny Swanson might fly in for the event!

See you in Topeka!:tu:

BigD said:
...Today a bird told me that Danny Swanson might fly in for the event!

See you in Topeka!:tu: [/B]

This is confirmed. I talked to Danny yesterday and he'll be flying in for the event.

Tom

That's cool. I'd like to get my truck tuned by Sal if he has time.

Back