Looking to get a ftvb

89BLUECOUPE

I want to get one for my 95 L, still has the stock tranny in it, its not a daily driver, so i want it to shift pretty good going 2nd to 3rd and pretty much want it to do this :3g: when on street tires..

Please let me know on a price. Thanks

Chris

Chris, I just asked the same question not too long ago. Gregg referred me to Sal at PSP, but you're going to have to call for a quote because the products section of the website is down. I don't think Gregg makes and sells them direct to the consumer anymore (for the gen 1's) but of course I could be (and prolly am) wrong. I know in order to get a Monster Box, you have to go through Jasper, for contract reasons. Some one who actually knows the facts, feel free to chime in and correct me.

A cooler is almost always a good idea, the pan is nice for the drain plug, but everything else about it is just a bling bonus, extra fluid does not run cooler, it just takes it longer to get heated up.

You can ORDER a Monster Box direct from me, I just can't uild them here anymore for sale (I have built a few "gifts" for people over the last year, but honestly I think I'ver built my last 4R100, I just don't work on them every day anymore and I never have the time to noodle around with them.

G

Thanks for clearing that up Gregg. BTW Idk if you remember, but I asked about the used valve body about three weeks ago, but the guy never ended up getting back to me, so I'll just save up for a brand new one. Thanks for your help-Josh

The 4R100 model is $3250, the 4R70W model is $2460 and in July-August we'll be rolling out the 5R110W TorqMonster for about $4800.

G

Back