Looking for some Gen 1 parts

twlightning

I smacked a deer in my 94 on Sunday night and had to trailer it home. The deer claimed my radiator, core support, grille, pass fender, and a few other things. I am going to go ahead and upgrade a few things and get it painted. I was just wondering if anyone local had parts for sale. I'm looking for core support, lower filler panel, the composite piece grille bolts to, Diesel front bumper, cervini’s ram air hood, long tube headers, cam, and underdrive pulleys. I am also looking for a very reasonable painter. I have wanted to stay original but am very temped to have it done in two tone with the bottom dark blue from the upper body line. Just let me know if anyone has these for sale locally. I’ll be repairing and prepping this for paint over the next month.

I don't know if Jeff (FMOS Racing) frequents the boards as much as he used to...but he's the man that will point you in the right direction.

I am pulling my Lightning engine as soon as I finish assembling my new 363W.

It has an Anderson Ford Mortorsports Lighting camshaft and matching Superchips tuned Switchchip. It has been tuned for the AFM cam, TFS Twisted Wedge Heads, full Exhaust from Bassani, recalibrated shifting for E4OD, and etc.

I think the cam is a roller but I will not know for sure until I remove the engine. I'm just not sure what Anderson put in it but it was a complete conversion done by them: AFM cam, Full exhaust- headers to tail pipes, Superchip, Shift kit, 4:56:1 gears, 70mm TB, 1.73:1 Cobra Rollers, TFS TW heads, underdrive pulleys, custom tune, and maybe a few other small things. It ran 13.90s on street tires and 13.00 with a 125 shot of nitrous oxide.

If you are interested I will sell the cam, lifters, spider, "dog bones", matching valve springs, and Superchip. I may sell some other parts to if you need them.

If you need some heads I have four sets of heads for various levels of performance: one set TFS TW aluminum heads with 1.73:1 Cobra roller rockers; one set of D0OE 351w heads fully ported, fully polished, with 1.94" and 1.60" valves, screw in studs, guideplates, milled for true 59 cc polished chambers; one set of E7TE heads with fresh 3 angle valve job, 1.84" and 1.54" stainless valves, milled head surface, head bolt holes cut for 1/2" head bolts; one set of E7TE heads stock 1.78" and 1.45" valves from a 1991 351w.

It will be about a month or less when I pull the Lightning engine out. If you can wait that long for engine parts I will be glad to talk now about selling price.

Thanks, Don

Back