List of Full Effect Lightnings?

Jamie asked me to respond to this post. First here's a link about the center seats:

Here's a link with some history about my truck:

Don't have a lot more info to post other than what has been posted above.
I've been in a wheelchair for the last 7.5 months with a bad knee so I have been spending some time going through the thousands of magazines, pictures and literature trying to get together all the Lightning info I can and will try to post it when I get a chance. It's interesting but I have been doing more work on all the vehicles than before I ended up in the wheelchair šŸ™ƒ my wife says that's because I can't leave the house to go help others so she keeps me home šŸ¤£

Everyone take care and be safe, Roy
Thanks for the information Roy. I will watch for the new information you post when you get it all together. I hope your knee gets better so you can get back out there and hopefully you will get some of your cars back where you want them too.

Dang, Roy, sorry to hear about the knee!! And the chair!

Really impressive detective work and that documentation that was in the truck is awesome as well!

Not sure but the truck in the magazine could be mine. My truck was originally black and came with a tube rear bumper. Also from the paperwork I have it was the first truck to be done.
Have you seen the issue and article that I was.talking about? Super Ford, December 1993. Do you know what production number yours is out of all the lightnings for 1993? Ford/SVT told me mine is 545 so yours must have been even earlier.

Attachments

• 20221013_052136.jpg
    20221013_052136.jpg
    184.6 KB · Views: 17
  • 20221013_052207.jpg
    20221013_052207.jpg
    163.5 KB · Views: 17
  • 20221013_052220.jpg
    20221013_052220.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 21
Have you seen the issue and article that I was.talking about? Super Ford, December 1993. Do you know what production number yours is out of all the lightnings for 1993? Ford/SVT told me mine is 545 so yours must have been even earlier.
No I don't believe I have seen that Article. I did search the internet last night and found a copy and have it on its way.

Yes my build number is #125 .

Back