Lightning Intercooler Cores are Ready

Rick@Amazon

Supporting Vendor
Our Griffin intercooler cores are finished and in stock. We are sole distributor of these cores. At close to half the price of OEM units they are a real bargain. We've seen about a 7-10 degree drop in IAT2 temps at the end of a run and much quicker cool down times. We have been testing these for several months and have been very pleased with the results. We’ve found a lot of the intercoolers out there are getting clogged in the coolent tubes and not transferring heat like they should. The price of the cooler core is $599. Dealer inquiries are welcome. If you have any questions please give me a call.

Rick

pc280071.jpg

pc280076.jpg

Intercooler

Our Griffin intercooler cores are finished and in stock. We are sole distributor of these cores. At close to half the price of OEM units they are a real bargain. We've seen about a 7-10 degree drop in IAT2 temps at the end of a run and much quicker cool down times. We have been testing these for several months and have been very pleased with the results. We’ve found a lot of the intercoolers out there are getting clogged in the coolent tubes and not transferring heat like they should. The price of the cooler core is $599. Dealer inquiries are welcome. If you have any questions please give me a call.

Rick

pc280071.jpg

pc280076.jpg

please send me your Ph. #

Back