Just got dynoed ** not happy **

rpm620

95 E36 M3
ok guys i just got dynoed and im not happy at all...

I dynoed at 454whp and 547trq

Here is a list of mods i have

- I have a "WORKS" Supercharger.. its a MP M112-40 with a rear inlet
- Single blade Throttle body
- Built short block
- JBA shortie headers
- Bassani catless mids
- Bassani catback exhaust
- 60# injecters
- 6# lower
- 2.8" upper
- SCT chip
- Blocked off EGR

the truck runs about 16psi with a peak boost of 18.5

Actually, for what you have that is not bad. Assuming you have stock heads and cams that is. I made 470 rwhp with a stock short block, stock heads but I have very small stage II cams and the Magnum Powers. That was with an 8lb lower and 2.7 upper. No headers also. Not sure what your goal is but if you want an easy 500+ it will take a better blower or the heads and cams. I now have a KB 2.3 and making 550 rwhp on a stock block still. Without the cams and stock longblock, stock Eaton I was making around 445 rwhp.

i have not done fuel pumps but i have 60# injecters and we did not seem to be having any fuel issues at all.

I would check your a/f guage to be sure you not running out of fuel. Also you might need a SCT MAF, I not see that in you list of mods. If all that looks good you might want to try an Amazon tune. Just send your data log to them and I am sure they can get you a few more ponies out of it.

Not all tuners are =. You may want to try a Amazon tune. If you think it is tuned best it can be, the a KB may be your next best move. Sell the MP and get a KB.

ya i need to find my self a kb 2.3L or w/e it is or save up and get a KB 2.6L polished but idk what i want... i also like the look of the Whipple 140ax plolished

Back