JLP Dyno Day March/22

i was talking to josh aka harley356 on aim and he was telling me that JLP is havening a dyno day near the end of march. Around the 22nd i believe. I don't know the exact time it is going to be yet. If anyone wants to go lmk. We can meat up and all drive out together to make it easier.

i would def come with. i want to get dyno tuned so maybe ill head out there with you matt. i wanted to go to JJ but i cant stay at the shop while he does it cause he works from home and thats understandable. id have no where to go so i def am considering JLP. send me a text when you think your going out there.

yea im sorry thats what i meant hopefully we can go get tuned so that i can make it out to the dyno day. lol sorry about that i forgot to add that in there.

i wish i could but unless i send my blower out to Steig and get my other mods im not gonna make it
its not worth driving there to dyno the way i am

i wish i could but unless i send my blower out to Steig and get my other mods im not gonna make it

yea im in the same boat. if i cant get my mods on then there is no point. depending on the situation when it comes around i may or may not go.

Baseline!

yea im in the same boat. if i cant get my mods on then there is no point. depending on the situation when it comes around i may or may not go.

Gotta start somewhere....
Go to JLP and Baseline your vehicle. You won't know how much you gain if you don't know where you're at now.
It's more of an 'Open House' kind of a GTG. Food, Fun, Friends, Free. There will be wall to wall Lightning owners. JL can do 25 dyno pulls. Get in now. This is a 'must attend' event.
PM's sent.

FF
:)

Gotta start somewhere....
Go to JLP and Baseline your vehicle. You won't know how much you gain if you don't know where you're at now.
It's more of an 'Open House' kind of a GTG. Food, Fun, Friends, Free. There will be wall to wall Lightning owners. JL can do 25 dyno pulls. Get in now. This is a 'must attend' event.
PM's sent.

FF
:)

yea ill be there. my dad may even be comeing to.

i have to check my work schedule and see if i am working or not

if not i should definitely be there at least to hang but freddy is slowly talking me into putting down some baseline numbers

i have to check my work schedule and see if i am working or not

if not i should definitely be there at least to hang but freddy is slowly talking me into putting down some baseline numbers

Yea yea....You know once you see everyone else there putting numbers up your gonna say "OK now I REALLY want to do it!" haha.

I'm definitely looking to go, gotta check the work schedule as well, and hopefully it'll be a nice day for a ride...we could all ride together....I think we need another Gen1 to ride in the group though.... :headscratch:

On a side note...I hope to see some good numbers for my truck.

No work that day so i will definitely be there

so we get 2 runs at no cost?

Dave Martin says he will be there...we shall see if this is true:D

i will definatly be there im getting tuned next week but wont know my dyno numbers because the dyno is unavailable to i will get my numbers at JLP. thats awesome! the mystic cobra will probably be there too! let me know if you guys want to meet up and take a ride down there together

Bill
i am supposed to meet up with fast freddy, fast gator and some other guys from delvallo
if im along your path as you guys drive down i'll meet up with you guys and cruise down
let me know

I really want to go to this. Maybe whoever is going, we can meet up and take a drive over there together. I've never been to JLP before. Hopefully it will be a nice day.

yea definatley you guys got to come toward south jersey to get there and i live in jackson so we should all meet up maybe at the jackson outlets or somewhere like that near 195 and than all go to JLP. me and the cobra are def going and want to cruise down there with a bunch of you guys. lets make plans now so we know what we are doing! im just using the outlets as an example. i dont want anyone to drive out of there way to get to anyone else so lets make plans now.

Back