Introduction to the realm.

Edat3

Been lurking for awhile and figured I'd introduce myself in here. Seems to be a lot more laid back then another site.

welcome to the site. not a lot of activity online, but there's a lot of guys with L's in this region!

Lurking in Rosenhayn wanna help tear down a Gen 1 motor, wait what am I thinking your a MOD motor guy. The last time a mod motor guy came to help out all he did was swat flies with a fly swatter cough cough JOSH!!!

Lurking in Rosenhayn wanna help tear down a Gen 1 motor, wait what am I thinking your a MOD motor guy. The last time a mod motor guy came to help out all he did was swat flies with a fly swatter cough cough JOSH!!!

What about Johnny AC helping? lol....

I wouldn't be scared to tear one down. When and where lol I've been a Ford technician 7 + years.

You're going to make me dig up the pic aren't you lol....I was not squeezing between those two big hairy grizzley bellies hanging out from under your truck! Who was that anyway Johnny AC and who else?

That was the same GTG where Freddy striped your fresh driveway, so we lit the fast freddy banner on fire with your leftover c16, you or someone found a machete and started waving it around, and panchalk whipped out his gun for the picture lol. I'll never forget that party!!!!

JOSH!!! Your forgetting John popped a few caps into that poor cherry tree LOL PS: that was my NON MOchanic brother Eddie.. They both were trying to figure out how to unbolt the collector!!! Dude from Vineland <> check out the thread Huff's teardown and rebuild part one to follow and get into the Gen One Realm

OH PS LOL all the memories Josh That was a drunk Johnny Ac on the machette somebody could have lost a few fingers or a hand that day!!!

Back