Votes: 8 57.1%
  • I wouldn't like it but I'll live

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • It would reduce my activity

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • I would be done and not coming back

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
It’s ok, great for going back and looking up how to’s and what people have tried to fix things. But lately the interaction with people has turned into the last person drafted in the NFL. Mr. Insignificant!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's the only way I know how to attach pics

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

So there's a poll attached to this post, why it is at the top I don't know. Anyway could everyone use that?

So there's a poll attached to this post, why it is at the top I don't know. Anyway could everyone use that?
Don't see a poll on Tapatalk
f3708410116bf9b16896e8264e7cb298.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

I stopped using Tapatalk because of all the shady things they have been doing and have been involved with!

Jamie V I am the opposite. I only use it to post pics. It annoys me on my phone for some reason so I don’t use it. I use the web version and have no complaints.

I use the paid version of Tapatalk and have for years. I don't even remember what forums look like without it.

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Hopefully more folks will chime in. To me the main reason people have moved to Tapatalk is because posting pics here on NLOC was not easy and is limited. That's not to take away anything from the users like Jamie who use Tapatalk exclusively. But I am stuck, the site simply does not generate enough money to have everything we want. I am looking at several options, but largest on the priority list is to get us to a modern platform which will enhance our experience **and** gives us nice features like picture hosting.

I am not doing anything immediately, just trying to get info to help me decide.

If we can get something that has a good mobile view with all the same features as tapatalk then it won’t matter much.

I use it, if I need to attach more than few pictures other than that. I dont use it. If there was a way to increase posting pictures in this website then I wouldnt need tapatalk. I only use tapatalk for this nloc website but not any other website.

Back