Good gas mileage!!

S

SimplyRed

Hey guys, just thought I would drop a line to say that I installed a set of Auto Specialties (3-piece) underdrives on the "L" last Friday. They worked out great. I'm not sure if this was the reason or not but was the only one I could think of. I got 470 miles off of both my tanks on a road trip this weekend. I figured it out roughly to the amount of gas I put in to the miles on it and it came up to 18.4 MPG!! I was pretty immpressed. What do you guys think. I'm also running @ 16 degrees timing. I was wondering what you guys thought. Do I have something wrong!?!? lol Take care you guys.
Jason N.
95 Red #225

Man thats great MPG I dont know if the pulleys did it or not.Maybe you just drove it normal or something hehe.
Marcus Harrison

If it was mostly highway driving, that's about right. I went about 470 miles on both tanks, but it was all interstate driving. Otherwise I get about 400-420 on both tanks.

Curt
93 Lightning #4232

It was mostly interstate. About 40 miles of it city. Before only got about 440 from both tanks though. Thought it was something interesting to share. And then there is the fact that I truly dont believe that the pulleys gave me that much better mileage. But then again, stranger things have happened.
Jason N.
95 Red #225

Back