Gen 1 Center Seats

Super Cab L

I've Fallen&Can't Get Up
I talked to the company that made the center seats for Full Effect and still makes them for Downs. The price is $335 including mount and seatbelts. The original material is no longer available but he will try to match as close as possible. The one drawback is that he has never made the mounts for the seats. Bill Thomas the owner of Full Effect has always had them made, so the seat company needs a seat mount to copy. I don't have the time nor inclination to pull mine out,so if someone that has their truck down for awhile and has a downs or F E seat would be willing to send it to them then we could pull this off. I'm sure I can have them cover the cost of shipping the mount both ways so you won't be out any money. I believe they can do them 15 in. wide and also 11 in wide. They also do complete custom front seats. The name of the company that makes them is Cerullo. They're located in Calif. I will put some links below for you to look thru.

http://www.cerullo.com/

http://www.shadetreeonline.com/cerullo/3rdseatsandconsoles.htm

Let me know what you guys think. I'll be gone until monday so this gives you a few days to check things out.

Roy

This will be me tomorrow

:bout:

I have both seats at the moment. I will be pulling the downs out, and putting in the factory one this weekend. I can probably take all the pictures and measuremeants you need. I'd be inclined to send it, but I have a local guy that wants to look at buting it for his truck. If he doesn't take it, I could send it.

Steve

I'd be interested, but I'd sure want to see what the material looked like compared to the original before i got serious.

Maybe if they can do the dark grey like the edges of the factory seats. Do we get a choice of 11 or 15 " width ? I would probably go for the 11 inch width.

;g

Well guys it looks like this GB is a no go with only two of you interested.There were about 5 on the other thread :(

Robert and bmarco maybe you can get together with Steve and work out something with Cerullo. I think the guy I talked with was named Richard. He'll probably still let you buy them at a reasonable price. Sorry things didn't work out. ;m

Roy

Robert, don't give up..Cerullo has center seats they just need the mount. get together with Steve and try to get the mount to them so they can copy it. that way you will be helping all other L owners in the future that would like one. We all have to help each other. :tug:

Roy

PS. the price will probably be cheaper for a new one than what people are paying for a used one ;t

I had the back factory seat in my bronco covered to match the front gen 1 lightning seats. There is material out there that will match up perfect. email me for any questions.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1996 Ford Bronco
6inch skyjacker lift
35 swampers
lightning motor and interior
cervinis ram air hood

2000 Lightning-black
in progress:nb:

Back