gauge face

T

txroadrage

anybody got the white gauge face for there truck,if so where did you get it and do you have a price and part #.later,brian

Try www.nrauto.com. They're $119 - 10% discount in April. I still need to see one in person to decide if I want it.

hay vern shawn has some on his truck. i tried to get him to put mine in. he say's they are a pain.

The biggest pain about the gauges are needles. You have to remove them to do it, the gauges come with a puller. But reinstalling them is important or they won't be accurate. I am very picky about the way I work on my truck and I had it apart 4 times getting those damn gauges accurate. Vern the pic I sent you is the best one I have scanned of the dash in the truck. It does look great and with mine being a white truck it helped even more. But it is getting very common now.

Shawn
NLOC #387
White 94 #2703

http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Flats/3171/cherylslightning.html

Above is the link to see a photo of the white face gauges. I bought mine through Summitt. The were a little over $100. I have not put mine in yet either because of the difficulty of installing it. The speedometer has a cable to it that I am not positive what it is, so I will have someone professionally install it unless someone else knows about it.

Back