Gary Soulages Lightning

Accufab

I took these photos this weekend at the PSCA race at Fontana, CA. Hope you like. This is an Accufab built 4.6L 4V engine and Lenco 4-speed trans. Gary ran a 7.16 on Saturday.

IMG_0071.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0034.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

Last edited:
I love the looks of Gary's truck.

I still can't figure out why these turbo companies don't make right and left handed turbos for these twin turbo setups. It would look soooo much better if that passanger side turbo was the other handed so they were a mirror image and it wasn't upside down. I bet customers would be all over them if they offered them.

I love the looks of Gary's truck.

I still can't figure out why these turbo companies don't make right and left handed turbos for these twin turbo setups. It would look soooo much better if that passanger side turbo was the other handed so they were a mirror image and it wasn't upside down. I bet customers would be all over them if they offered them.

Lucky that the turbo companies don't make shoes.

WOW that is bad azz

yes indeed,i speak of it often.especially when my lsx buddies start talking about how bad their lq4 and l92 powered trucks are and how much better their engines are suppose to be!i have yet to see a gm truck powered by an lsx engine run within' site of gary's truck!:eek:ldtu: and jamie,i've thought the same thing about the turbo setup's.

Back