Front headlight harness

RPM289

Paid NLOC Member
I Support the NLOC
Is the only difference in headlight harness the fog lights? Looks like this is only harness I don’t have.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There isn't a "headlight harness" - the headlight wiring is in the engine bay harness, which is specific to '93-95 Ls because of (at least) the fog light wiring. But it should be easy to add the fog light wiring to any common '93-95 (same year as your L) MAP (not MAF) F150 (>8500GVWR, not Bronco) engine bay harness and make it an L copy.

(click this text)

There isn't a "headlight harness" - the headlight wiring is in the engine bay harness, which is specific to '93-95 Ls because of (at least) the fog light wiring. But it should be easy to add the fog light wiring to any common '93-95 (same year as your L) MAP (not MAF) F150 (>8500GVWR, not Bronco) engine bay harness and make it an L copy.

(click this text)
OK I have a engine harness only then.

I've been collecting them for decades. Some come from parts websites; some from service manual websites; some from paper or digital service manuals... I usually combine, compact, & correct them before uploading them to SMN. You can probably tell that one was put together from several others.

Last edited:
I've been collecting them for decades. Some come from parts websites; some from service manual websites; some from service manuals... I usually combine, compact, & correct them before uploading them to SMN. You can probably tell that one was put together from several others.
Do you have ones for a 93 that show what plugs look like and what they go to? Trying to determine what all I have for 93 and what I need still.

Do you have ones for a 93 that show what plugs look like and what they go to?
Yes for most with >4 pins, but it takes a lot of time to collect & post them all. And there are hundreds on each truck, so you could spend an hour poring over them & miss the one you're looking for, so that's not very effective.
Trying to determine what all I have for 93 and what I need still.
Post pics of each, but the easiest way to ID connectors & components is by wire color, using the chart on this page & the NEXT several:

(click this text)

The top part of that photo album is pics of the '93 F-series/Bronco Wiring Diagram book, so keep going to the NEXT until you loop back to the top.

Back