Ford Expo Truck class

G

greenstang

It's offical,I got a flyer in the mail from Crites Restorations and Charles is running an all truck class at Expo Ford this year.In case anyone missed my post about this a while back,here's the scoop.Expo Ford is an annual all Ford swap,show and drag race at National Trail Raceway.It has been a really big show in the past and still has a huge turn out for the drags every year.I hope I see a lot of Lightnings this year.Mark your calendars for Labor day weekend.It's a 3 day event and the way it has been setup in the past has Fri. for test&tune all day and if you can be there on Friday,it's a really good chance to run the wheels off your truck as many passes as you can stand.

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

What are the dates of this extravaganza? Natl. Trail is around Columbus, no?
Can't wait to see us in action!

------------------
'00 Silver (Bone Stock)
#3551 of 4966 - 6/6/00
Tonneau cover - soft
Big plans for more stuff
'82 Mercedes 300D
(Wow...a turbo and a supercharger)

August1-Sept.2 you can check thier website for info. and yea Natl. Trail is just east of Columbus,home of the NHRA Spring Nationals.I'm also going to get some dates for the Southern Ohio Ford Club Cruise-ins.They have several cruise-ins each summer here in south central Ohio,maybe a few Lightnings can show up at one of them.I haven't had the truck to a cruise for a couple of years now.Go to www.fordexpo.com

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

[This message has been edited by greenstang (edited 03-08-2001).]

Back