Ford Expo @ National Trails

G

greenstang

I just e-mailed Charles Crites,the guy who puts on the all Ford show on Labor Day weekend,to ask about maybe having a Lightning or even just a truck bracket at Expo Ford 2001.Maybe if he gets enough response,it could happen.I haven't heard anything about a 2001 show but I sure hope it is still on.Go to www.critesrestoration.com
O yea,it's not a very good pic,but that is my Lime Gold(green)67 Mustang on the Mustang product page
------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

[This message has been edited by greenstang (edited 01-03-2001).]

Just checked my mail and Charles Crites sent a reply about the truck class at Expo Ford.He is willing to consider the idea,let him hear from us and maybe it will happen.A Lightning class would be great but a truck class would be a start.

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

I JUST SENT HIM A EMAIL THAT IM INTERASTED IN THIS CLASS...HOPE HE DOES IT.

------------------
red 93 #3925
all stock for now!!

Marcus,National Trail Raceway is at Kirkersvile Ohio just east of Columbus O.I posted last year about seeing more of a lightning presence at this event.I used to see a few Ls on the track but the last couple of years the Ls have been few.I have know Charles Crites for a long time belonging to the PFCA club that he helped start many moons ago.The PFCA went broke a couple of years ago but Charles does the show under his Mega Promotions name.E-mail him and tell him if you are interested ina truck class.There is a web site for this event I don't remember if ti is expoford.com or fordexpo.com

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

Back