For Sale Weld Prostars 15x10 w/ 315/60/15 ET Streets and 15x7 w/ 235/70/15 Kumhos

mcarbine

Boostaholic
Well guys I am 99.9% sure I am going to go a different route with my tires and wheels during my build this winter (not to mention a few other appearance changes :cool:). I decided I wanted to mix up the looks a little bit along with the new found power coming. First of all these wheels and tires only have about 300 miles on them so everything is in great shape and there is obviously still tons of tread left (never went to the track). Along with the wheels and tires I will be including the adapters and lugnuts. You will get everything you need to bolt these right up and they are already mounted and balanced. I spent ALOT of time asking questions and measuring to get the perfect setup and these tires fit perfect IN the wheel wells and I get tons of looks and compliments every where I go. I have over $1800 invested in this setup and am looking to get $1600. I dont want to ship these so I figured I would list them in the local sections. If you have any questions just ask. Here are some pics

Dang those are sweet looking, but I am starting to get my turbo stuff back together. Maybe in the spring, maybe.

Back