e303 roller cam
gt40x aluminum heads
24# injectors
1.6 rr
cold air intake
no cats
Smog delete
Bbk shorty headers
Think thats it, I really need a base tune so I can fire it up this weekend for the first time. Also, where does the tweecer itself plug into my truck? I honestly have no idea. All help appreciated! Thanks in advance

goes in the j port right? pull the drivers floor kick panel plastic, pull the 3 bolts that hold the parking brake assembly on, flip the whole thing out of the way, EEC is right there should go in the open port on the end. you can also pull the wiring harness off the eec from under the hood, beneath the brake booster, 10mm bolt pull the harness off, pull the 2 bolts holding the eec in the firewall pull the whole thing out.

what MAF kit do you have? its not going to like that cam if its speed density.

Ahhh, a man who either likes a challenge or isn't well informed. Keep us updated on the end result. I like to see people doing stuff that isn't suppose to work. Call it an experiment in idle characteristics.

hahaa some challenges i hate, but still take it on, such as this one. But this was just a lack of information. cam is already in and so is the motor, so i will take on the challenge hahah, but thanks guys i'll keep you informed on how it goes

Back