Center jump seat

c4oz

Well I spoke to a gentleman Tuesday about the seat listed in the link below and he said he would consider giving a discount if a group of people where interested(he did not make mention of how many of how much). I told him that I would make posting and see if there was any intrust.
Please e-mail me if interested, and let me know what a reasonable time frame is for every one to think it over before I call him back.
Thanks,
Bill
http://atthemart.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=10&Product_ID=518&CATID=13

Good news
Just talked to mfg. and he said that he could more than likely meet our need as far as gray cloth (needs to get a swatch of factory cloth) and he could replace the wood with what ever color plastic we wanted (black?)
Like I said earlier please personally e-mail me so I can create a person file and keep this project organized.
Thanks,
Bill
<triumph@gloryroad.net>

[This message has been edited by c4oz (edited 12-07-2001).]

How far did you dig back to get this thread? I'm going to guess that the GP is over with. The last time c4oz posted was Apr. of last year.

This is the seat you are talking about. And the owners name is Jim Luttinen. He has only one post on here but if you do a search for center seat. It is back 4or 5 pages. And also a guy on here by the name of BEE I think got one. hope this helps.

Last edited:
c4oz said:
Well I spoke to a gentleman Tuesday about the seat listed in the link below and he said he would consider giving a discount if a group of people where interested(he did not make mention of how many of how much). I told him that I would make posting and see if there was any intrust.
Please e-mail me if interested, and let me know what a reasonable time frame is for every one to think it over before I call him back.
Thanks,
Bill
http://atthemart.com/acb/showdetl.cfm?&DID=10&Product_ID=518&CATID=13

Good news
Just talked to mfg. and he said that he could more than likely meet our need as far as gray cloth (needs to get a swatch of factory cloth) and he could replace the wood with what ever color plastic we wanted (black?)
Like I said earlier please personally e-mail me so I can create a person file and keep this project organized.
Thanks,
Bill
<triumph@gloryroad.net>

[This message has been edited by c4oz (edited 12-07-2001).]

Hello,

I just read this and would like to know if these are still avaible or what the status is,I am want one.Please let me know.

Thanks,
Frank Henson

Back