Black 95 project

Man, Glen, that must be a bit of a pinch with that safety seat in the middle! Mine wasn't running until the kiddo was old enough to ride in a booster, so I never had to struggle with the full sized seat.

Updated my hagerty insurance yesterday. $40k of agreed value for $635/year. Had to send in pics a couple weeks ago. They did a review and agreed to up it.

Updated my hagerty insurance yesterday. $40k of agreed value for $635/year. Had to send in pics a couple weeks ago. They did a review and agreed to up it.
My quote thru hagerty was much higher than that for 30k. I would have happily taken $635 and gone thru them

I guess it has a lot of factors decided in their price. Like location, driving record, ect.

I had to send in proof of the security system, cameras, and HVAC. So maybe that has something to do with it.

I guess it has a lot of factors decided in their price. Like location, driving record, ect.

I had to send in proof of the security system, cameras, and HVAC. So maybe that has something to do with it.
maybe they watched the video i did for their youtube channel and was like NOPE not this guy. haha

That was an awesome video. I watched it again the other day. They should give you a discount. Lol

I love this tank. I'm basically doing the same thing to my truck that Jamie did to his 94 white truck before he sold it.

My truck is a black 95 100% bone stock with about 76,000 miles. Everything I do to it I want to be able to undo fairly easy. His white truck was perfect (and I really should have bought it.) But I ended up with his tank and his plan(thanks ).

Never have truer words been spoken on this forum! If I could go back in time, I would do the exact same thing! Seeing the rarity and that values are climbing for original trucks it makes a lot of sense to keep them as close to stock as possible, or easily returned to stock.

And Jamies tank was a work of art for sure! I bought his Vortech kit and can verify that he doesn't do anything half-assed.

What brand of CAI is that? I am currently checking out cold air intakes on 4wheelonline. Not sure if K&N's are a good choice.
I used K&N on my ATVs and I have an open cone element on my Vortech supercharger too that’s on my truck. I use outerwear’s or filter wears over them in dirty environments. I think K&N are great filters and not sure what would be better if I was to choose another brand. Just gotta understand them and maintain them properly.

Back