Black 95 project

I love it. Thanks for the recommendation. I get 10 times as much done as I did before. I was able to take the bed off by myself using the lift.

You need to come over one day and check everything out. I have those drain pans and long wheel base stainless brake lines for you. Maybe you can give me some pointers on what I have going on?

I'll buy lunch. Lol

Last edited:
I'd love to make the cruise. Maybe sometime this Fall. I've been chained to the Fairlane 7 days a week! I'm almost at the roller stage,all chassis fab work complete and painted, and will be taking a break for a while. Need a rest and more $$! LOL.

I know what you mean there. After this me and the credit card need a break. Are you going to make it to spookfest?

Took a week off work and got a few hours each day to work on the truck.

Power washed everything and painted it with por 15 then semi gloss topcoat. Took out both tanks installed custom tank, new fuel filter, new leaf spring poly bushings, new lowering shackles, new poly sway bar bushings, new shocks, new stainless brake lines, new rubber brake hoses and removed factory mufflers/tail pipes.

Exhaust next.
9a6c200234368fbba635dd521efbaff1.jpg
6e7606b64fc2de09e4dc533f899a2cc3.jpg

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Too a week off work and got a few hours each day to work on the truck.

Power washed everything and painted it with por 15 then semi gloss topcoat. Took out both tanks installed custom tank, new fuel filter, new leaf spring poly bushings, new lowering shackles, new poly sway bar bushings, new shocks, new stainless brake lines, new rubber brake hoses and removed factory mufflers/tail pipes.

Exhaust next.
9a6c200234368fbba635dd521efbaff1.jpg
6e7606b64fc2de09e4dc533f899a2cc3.jpg

Great work, looking good!

For those of you that have done this. Did you take the front end apart or just clean the best you you could and send it?

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

Later on I'll be raising the cab a little and getting in there. The rest I can get to fairly well. I'll be cleaning and painting the front when I replace a lot of those older parts and doing my exhaust.

I guess how far you go depends on condition and what you want. At some time I'll probably go over everything.

Should save about 150 lbs with all of this off the truck. Put all of this on the shelf today.
89bcb2943a390207230f3e00bca78423.jpg
7279e72397bb3b9369c9069a84b580e3.jpg
fce3be67a52f35ba36c97bc4cbc07617.jpg

Funny how I'm putting all that stuff back onto a truck. I'm fascinated by your spare. I don't think the one I have is an AT tire.

I need to make a drive and save you from the weight of my stuff you're storing!

Lol. Yea as far as I know it's the factory spare. Can't remember what was on my 93. There was a lock on it so it may not be original. Come on up. We will find some place nice to eat and catch up.

Back