bed covers

S

SVT1116

anyone interested in doing a group buy on some nice bed covers, check them out on this site and let me know there pricy though, if interested the web site is www.qab1.com, there 750 painted and installed if you can get there, the price is 750 right now, i will find out if they will do a group buy if i get some responses, later rich

The link is not working.
frown.gif

------------------
Gloria
94 F150 Lightning, Daily Driver
93 EB Explorer, 1000 RTI

OK IF IT DOESNT WORK THIS TIME AFTER YOU7 CLICK ON THE LINK, ON THE PAGE IT BRINGS YOU TO CLICK ON IT THERE,HOPE YOU SEE IT THERE REALLY NICE, LATER RICH

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by SVT1116:
OK IF IT DOESNT WORK THIS TIME AFTER YOU7 CLICK ON THE LINK, ON THE PAGE IT BRINGS YOU TO CLICK ON IT THERE,HOPE YOU SEE IT THERE REALLY NICE, LATER RICH</font>

This is not a good site. Site not found.

George S. NLOC #542

Hey guys he stuck a comma at the end for some reason. Take that off the address and it works fine.

Are these simular to the Innovation Industries Pro Sport model? They look like they may be. Do they make it for the L-G2? I may be interested.

Do they even make Ford stuff. The one on the main page is cool if there like that I'm in post some pictures first I want to know what I would be getting.

------------------
Red '94 with wide black racing stripes and a custom dent in the wiper cowl and a custom dent in the hood and right rear bed from eggs and a custom cracked air dam
I bet those racing stripes added 1000hp cause when I got it on the paint almost came off altogeather. :)

YES THEY LOOK GREAT, YES THEY MAKE THEM FOR FORDS I CALLED ANF CHECKED,THEY COME PAINTED, WEATHER STRIPPING IT TUCKED IN THE SIDE AND DOESN'T HANG OVER, LOOKS NICE CLEAN AND PROFESSIONAL,DONT KNOW IF THEY MAKE IT FOR A G2, YOU WOULD HAVE TO CALL AN ASK, NUMBER IS ON WEB SITE, I PLAN TO DO THIS IN LIKE 2 WEEKS, SO LET ME KNO, LATER, CALL THEM FOR ANY QUESTIONS, LATER RICH

I would be interested depending on the price. Painted or unpainted.
Jason Brown
1994-1928

Looks great, I'm interested, post some pricing with and without installation, painted and unpainted.

THATS IT, 756, THATS HOW THEY COME PAINTED, YOU DONT HAVE TO GET IT INSTALLED BUT INSTALL IS INCLUDING IN THE PRICE, I WILL BE DOING THIS IN LIKE 2 WEEKS, YOU ALSO CAN GET THEM SHIPPED TO YOU IF YOU WOULD LIKE, LATER RICH

Truck Tops etc. Clarksville, TN, and Bowling Green Ky discount 10% off for lightnings. This is for A.R.E. LSII or topper. For the LSII cover you can get a wing, fabric headliner,light all for $978.30 + tax. Sorry we can't ship these covers.
Bedrugs are $349 free shipping or free instal
www.etoppers.com
leonard@etoppers.com

Back