Bassani X Pipe group buy

svt450

Has Seller's regret
I have been talking to Affordable Performance about a possible group buy on X pipes.
I can't remember if anyone has done this before. They would like to get an estimate on how many would be under consideration.
Let me know and I will get with them and try to get us a good price.

Thanks,
Jason

------------------
Jason
#1554 in 1994
FMS mass air
Powerdyne,7psi,bybass
Kenne Belle BAP
burnout.gif

febcb43f.jpg.orig.jpg
<BR>
febcb43f.jpg

Damn!!! I wish I would of known. Mine should be comming in today or tomorrow.
Later,
James
--------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback
NLOC #351

What do they usually sell for? Bassanni and stainless steel right? Did I spell that right? If I run an X pipe, will I need to remove my air pump? The tubes are broken right now coming into the exhaust. I can use stock headers right? Would this come with a new flange gasket?

Are we going for the off-road pipe? I we get them soon I could probably go for it. I was hoping to get mine sooner, but I've waited this long.I'm in if we get it reasonably soon.

Update: I decided to go with Mark at Lightning Force so that I can order all my parts at the same place. I haven't ordered yet, so if this screws the group up, let me know soon. - Brian

------------------
94 Red Lightning
K-B Supercharger (8psi)
K-B BAP
K-B Switch Chip
K&N Filter
180* Thermostat
Diesel Tube

Coming soon
Bassani x-pipe (no cats)
78 Trans Am 400 w/nitrous

[This message has been edited by gasguzzler (edited 03-24-2001).]

I would be interested,I just sent them an e-mail asking about the off road x-pipe.

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

Jason, based on what I have been reading about Bassani I would be interested.I am running stock exhaust, would there be anything else to add to the exhaust to make this work.What kind of price are you talking about?
Ron

I bought an X-Pipe from Affordable in Feb and it was $225. They don't stock that one ant it is drop shipped direct from Bassani. Shipping was another $23 or so.

------------------
Brendon Hale
Black 94L #620 14.97 @89.34 mph
230 rwhp, 318 lb./ft. torque
'54 F100 (project since '88)

As you can see from the Group Purchases, there are a bunch of us interested in an X-pipe. I don't really care who it comes from (Power Surge Performance or Affordable Performance), as long as the price is competitive. So...

1. Post a price.

2. Make sure we get the product quickly. I don't want to wait a month, and have to keep making phone calls, emails, or whatever to find out where the part is. Good business is about quality products, competitive prices, AND customer service.

------------------
Everything you need it for:
Drag racing, autocrossing, hauling, towing, cruising, showing, and a daily driver.
ff3efb7b.jpg.thumb.jpg

1993 Lightning #3276 (14.9 @ 90MPH)
1994 Honda CBR900RR (11.3 @ 124MPH)
1985 Yamaha RZ350

Dan DeClute
NLOC #312
Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University

I would also be interested in an offroad x-pipe. My exhaust is currently stock, will the x-pipe work well with stock headers??

------------------
Joey Guy
RED '93 LIGHTNING #4293
'99 4X4 Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition

YEAH IT WILL WORK OK, THE PRICE ON THE X PIPE WILL BE LESS THEN 225, LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE IN, LATER RICH

Im in also. Let me know where and when to send the money.
Later,
James
----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback
NLOC #351

Back