Bassani X Pipe group buy

S

svt450

I have been talking to Affordable Performance about a possible group buy on X pipes.
I can't remember if anyone has done this before. They would like to get an estimate on how many would be under consideration.
Let me know and I will get with them and try to get us a good price.

Thanks,
Jason

------------------
Jason
#1554 in 1994
FMS mass air
Powerdyne,7psi,bybass
Kenne Belle BAP
burnout.gif

febcb43f.jpg.orig.jpg
<BR>
febcb43f.jpg

Damn!!! I wish I would of known. Mine should be comming in today or tomorrow.
Later,
James
--------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback
NLOC #351

What do they usually sell for? Bassanni and stainless steel right? Did I spell that right? If I run an X pipe, will I need to remove my air pump? The tubes are broken right now coming into the exhaust. I can use stock headers right? Would this come with a new flange gasket?

Are we going for the off-road pipe? I we get them soon I could probably go for it. I was hoping to get mine sooner, but I've waited this long.I'm in if we get it reasonably soon.

Update: I decided to go with Mark at Lightning Force so that I can order all my parts at the same place. I haven't ordered yet, so if this screws the group up, let me know soon. - Brian

------------------
94 Red Lightning
K-B Supercharger (8psi)
K-B BAP
K-B Switch Chip
K&N Filter
180* Thermostat
Diesel Tube

Coming soon
Bassani x-pipe (no cats)
78 Trans Am 400 w/nitrous

[This message has been edited by gasguzzler (edited 03-24-2001).]

I would be interested,I just sent them an e-mail asking about the off road x-pipe.

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

Jason, based on what I have been reading about Bassani I would be interested.I am running stock exhaust, would there be anything else to add to the exhaust to make this work.What kind of price are you talking about?
Ron

Im in it for the off-road and a good price

------------------
93L#5173
15.5@87

I bought an X-Pipe from Affordable in Feb and it was $225. They don't stock that one ant it is drop shipped direct from Bassani. Shipping was another $23 or so.

------------------
Brendon Hale
Black 94L #620 14.97 @89.34 mph
230 rwhp, 318 lb./ft. torque
'54 F100 (project since '88)

As you can see from the Group Purchases, there are a bunch of us interested in an X-pipe. I don't really care who it comes from (Power Surge Performance or Affordable Performance), as long as the price is competitive. So...

1. Post a price.

2. Make sure we get the product quickly. I don't want to wait a month, and have to keep making phone calls, emails, or whatever to find out where the part is. Good business is about quality products, competitive prices, AND customer service.

------------------
Everything you need it for:
Drag racing, autocrossing, hauling, towing, cruising, showing, and a daily driver.
ff3efb7b.jpg.thumb.jpg

1993 Lightning #3276 (14.9 @ 90MPH)
1994 Honda CBR900RR (11.3 @ 124MPH)
1985 Yamaha RZ350

Dan DeClute
NLOC #312
Mechanical Engineering, Iowa State University

I would also be interested in an offroad x-pipe. My exhaust is currently stock, will the x-pipe work well with stock headers??

------------------
Joey Guy
RED '93 LIGHTNING #4293
'99 4X4 Expedition Eddie Bauer Edition

YEAH IT WILL WORK OK, THE PRICE ON THE X PIPE WILL BE LESS THEN 225, LET ME KNOW IF YOU ARE IN, LATER RICH

Im in also. Let me know where and when to send the money.
Later,
James
----------
Red 94 #513
Blue 67 Fastback
NLOC #351

Back