?Bassani Group Buy?

THNDRN

Has anyone recieved any word on the group buy, I emailed my info to the guy that started it and also to sal but haven't heard anything. The deadline was the 10th I thought. just wondering

Jarret Bencie
Blk. 93#524
NLOC#429

Also did anybody get the WFC2001 pack that has the rule book and sticker and stuff. Did the poster come with it this year? I got it but it didnt have the poster this year with it!

I actually called Sal and placed my order by phone, that was on the 11th Sal said some orders were still trickleing in and I think he was going to order everything on the following Mon. now Im not totally sure about this but I also cant wait to get my parts hope they get here soon! anyone else have anything to add?

Jaybo 94L

I also called Sal and placed my order over the phone and haven't heard anything.He told me he was holding off the porder for a couple of days to give more time for late orders.I e-mailed Sal Fri.to find out the status on my order and haven't heard anything yet.I'm getting anxious to hear that system on my L and see what it does for it at the track.

------------------
95L
67Mustang
63Fairlane
79F150
71F100
87TBird5.0
95Taurus

Back