hey guys im going to ATCO on tuesday with some family and some friends

if anyone else wants to race or just watch let me know

the L will be in action:D

i saw 4 other L's this weekend in the Hamilton area
where the heck are they coming from?

1 white with a DC shoe logo in back window i've seen at Atco before
1 DSG by Nottingham HS and 1 white with racing stripes same area
1 black on broad street

Hey man, tuesday is the 18th....just making sure you got your days right. I wont be attending...too much crap goin on...Just got home last night. I must say though, it was an awesome trip!

Guys pop out of the woodworks sometimes.

The white one with racing stripes is a guy that works at ACE hardware on rt 33, I've seen him around quite a bit...and I think his friend owns the other one. I talked to them a while back, they hang out over at f150online.com

yea i know the white one with the stripes
just weird im not used to seeing others around

and yea i meant the 18th im an idiot

I use to live in Hamilton as well. I guess you still wouldn't have seen my truck out on public roads though! I will be Racing at Atco Wed. April 16th for a track rental if anyone wants to attend? There should be a lot of Fast L's on hand. :eek:ldtu:

Sweeeeet Ralph! I was reading the other posts about the track rental! I so want to be there! I'm trying to find out if I can take off work or not...Have to wait for approval :-(

Ralph i dont think i have ever seen your truck on the roads around here...but i wish i did

as far as track rental i doubt it becuz i have to ask off at least a month in advance and already have planned most of my paid time off

i will be going this tuesday the 25th to atco tho...as long as it doesnt rain
see most of you at dyno day!!!

I use to live in Hamilton as well. I guess you still wouldn't have seen my truck out on public roads though! I will be Racing at Atco Wed. April 16th for a track rental if anyone wants to attend? There should be a lot of Fast L's on hand. :eek:ldtu:

Ill be there. I'm takeing the day off from school to come watch you guys run.

the DSG by nottingham hs is my friends dads truck

I grew up in Jersey and still have some friends and family there

haha well thanks JLsilver02
now i know lol
im starting to see alot more around now that the weather is gonna/starting to change

i am going to atco this tuesday the 25th since they werent open yesterday

I'm sure that L will be seeing some mods soon my friend own HeadGames Motorworks he's had a lot of fast cars

Back