Anyone using Hookers Headers?

S

SimplyRed

Just wondering if anyone was using the Hooker Headers on there "L". I just ordered a set along with Dynomax 1 chambers. I am running the whole exhaust 2.50 inches out in front of the wheel like the Gen 2's. I am also gutting the cats. Anyone have any info on the Hookers let me know. Thank you in advance.
Jason N.
95 Red #225

red i used those on my 95 they bolt right up they came with bolt's and gaskets i used a different set of gaskets. felpro ones. there is one down side if you are going to do them you self save the back bolt for last. on the pass side the rear bolt is a pain took me longer to put that bolt in then it took to put the rest of the exhaust on just my 2 cents.

Thanks Drew,
I'll be sure to remember that. I am doing in an exhaust shop wit some friends that work there this Sunday. It will be on a lift so hopefully this will make things a bit easier. Thank you for the info.
Jason
Red 95 #225

hey there,

I was just wondering if the Hooker Headers are long or short headers...

Thanks,
Jason
95 Lightning

hay jason they are short 1 5/8 equals. not coated just black painted they turn grey after you run them for a while think i will have my jet hot coated. if i can get that back bolt out.

Back