Anybody interested in these custom speakers?

NLOC

BBM
I Support the NLOC
I received this today:
Good Afternoon National Ford Lightning Club,

I was on your website today looking at your Ford Lightning trucks, and I was
wondering have you or your members thought about custom subwoofer enclosures just
for the FOrd Lightning ? Here at SubZero, we might be able to assist you in making
this a reality. If you visit our website (www.subzeromfg.com) you will find that we
manufacture some of the best enclosures in the automotive industry. All of our
enclosures are built with high quality 3/4 inch MDF-2, lapped & dadoed enclosures
too tolerances of .002 of an inch, for superior quality.

SubZero would design, build a prototype, and bring to production with a minimum
group buy rate order of 75 units at $130-150.00 each. This would be sold exclusively
to your group at this rate on a pre-order release one time group buy. We would
require a 50% down payment for the pre-production, and balance due when production
begins. All of our products usually ship within 2-3 business days after production
begins.

Some of your possible options would include 8" to 10" subs, sealed single & dual
subwoofers, and black or gray carpeting. I am not sure what the demand of this type
of enclosure would be within your group, but here at Sub Zero we would like to be
your source for this type of custom audio work.

if this sounds like something that your group would be interested in, please feel
free to send me a e-mail or contact me directly via my information below.

Thanks for choosing SubZero

Vincent Reed
Account Executive
SUBZERO Manufacturing
6210 N.E. 92nd Drive #109
Portland, Oregon 97220
vincent_reed@subzeromfg.com
503-261-1028 Office
503-261-1034 Fax

NLOC will not be the one to get this group buy together, but maybe some of you want to organize this??

...Dwight...

Back