All Ford Nationals at Carlisle

Unfortunately the truck won't be done this year. I felt like I was forced to make some major changes dumping the mass air and quarter horse for a Fast classic and a Us shift and swapping in a retro roller cam. The lack of local quarterhorse support was the determining factor for the changes. Although I'm not to far off from paint. I did have some financial changes that have helped slow down the already slow process.
I'm really looking forward to this years show, I think it will give me the kick in the @zz I need to finish.

Unfortunately the truck won't be done this year. I felt like I was forced to make some major changes dumping the mass air and quarter horse for a Fast classic and a Us shift and swapping in a retro roller cam. The lack of local quarterhorse support was the determining factor for the changes. Although I'm not to far off from paint. I did have some financial changes that have helped slow down the already slow process.
I'm really looking forward to this years show, I think it will give me the kick in the @zz I need to finish.

That's what you need sometimes. I remember when my truck was at the chassis shop on and off all those years. I would go to cruise nights, car shows, and DelValLO track events and think to myself, these boys have no idea the can of whoop *** I'm planning on bringing! :)

Back