Accessory Bracket hardware longshot

JamesJ

I know this is probably a huge longshot from what I've read through in the forum search. Im running into a problem with the hardware bolts i removed prior to my rebuild and i was wondering if there is a kit or list of bolt sizes needed for the accessory brackets (alt, smog bracket and the A/C power steering bracket). Ive found a few items like alt mounting bolts but I'm looking primarily for the bracket to block/heads hardware.

Summit didn't have anything, LMR no go unless you own a 302 and LMC has zero options. Guess my next option is a list of sizes and buying individual bolts/studs.

Arp has some kits with that stuff. I'm not sure what kit Includes what but this is one of those.

Engine & Accessory Bolt Kit

SB Ford 351W SS 12pt
Kit #: 554-9503​

What happened to the originals?
i can salvage some but they are in pretty bad shape. the lower intake bolts and accessory bolts/studs are pretty corroded to the point sandblasting isn't an option, the lower intake bolts were terrible and i had to replace with an ARP kit. its really strange to me as this is a Texas truck and rust usually isn't a factor but i guess since i saved the truck after a few years of not running and rotting away in this humidity and weather it took its toll.

Arp has some kits with that stuff. I'm not sure what kit Includes what but this is one of those.

Engine & Accessory Bolt Kit​

SB Ford 351W SS 12pt​

Kit #: 554-9503​

i looked at this kit but i was worried when i read the 1969-1987 I held off. I may have to pull what i have labeled and compare to see what comes in this kit vs what i need or can actually use.

They have several kits I just found that one quick. You may want to call the help line. Years ago I called and the guy knew everything I needed. May not be that way now but it's worth a call.

They have several kits I just found that one quick. You may want to call the help line. Years ago I called and the guy knew everything I needed. May not be that way now but it's worth a call.
yea its luck of the draw, ive had some good help and ive had guys who ushered me along and acted like they hated their job lol. the guy at summit I spoke with Tuesday was nice but gave up pretty quick and told me to get sizes and order individually. I may just call again to see what the next person says...

I have an 89 351w F150 that all of the front dress brackets etc. look the same as my L so you may be able to hit junk yards and find a set.

found all the bolts, i had bagged them up with the wrong info and luckily a member of ford truck enthusiast had pictures lengths and locations he sent me. thank everyone for the help with this though, i was amazed that i couldn't just google the information and find what i needed.

found all the bolts, i had bagged them up with the wrong info and luckily a member of ford truck enthusiast had pictures lengths and locations he sent me. thank everyone for the help with this though, i was amazed that i couldn't just google the information and find what i needed.
Hey James, glad you got everything lined out. Can you share that picture so others can reference it?

Back