2002 Z28 vs Me

shaunditty

Shaunditty
I’ll be honest. I’ve had a need to just give her hell lately. Took a trip to a local cruise in. A good buddy recently purchased a 2002 z28 6spd. Dyno tuned to 384hp.. anyway left the cruise and well. Sitting at a 2 lane stop light. We both rolled into it from a dig as the weather was cold and neither of us was exactly sure if we was gonna “do this” or not lol! 😂 but I could hear he was on it so I hit it. I think he hung for a couple gears but not sure.. he hasn’t called or texted since. I’m sure he’s like wth? 😂 I hope he’s not mad haha!

This cool weather is great. Nothing better than this time of year in my opinion. Next year I want to make some passes. Didn’t make any this year. I want to run in the 12’s. I know a converter will get me there. I keep putting it off. For some reason that big old E4od is intimidating me.

I just did it twice (once to swap the converter and again to replace the seal that I should've replaced the first time - hint, hint). It's really not a bad job with a transmission jack, just tedious and a lot of time laying on your back without a lift.

Back