As if things couldn't get worse...

Sanders7981

Yea, so you all know the dilema with the port or tune right now... I went to Wal-Mart and come out to see that the Jack azz ,:bash:, that was parked next to me put a nice sized dent in my front driverside quarter panel!! It took some considerable force to dimple it where it hit. Knowing that the door hit the panel, they just drove off. Had I been parked next to a newly shined and clean vehicle and done this I would have at least left a note with my contact info on it. You just can't nice things!!!:angry:

I feel for ya man....I hate going to Walmart, let alone parking in that shopping mall type circus of a parking lot. I stay way in the back. Those lots have CCTV. Check with the manager about looking at the tape. Bastard is probably on film. I feel like I need a Bodyguard whenever I leave her alone.

Yup - Had my truck for two years now. Never put so much as a finger print on it yet it has mysteriously gathered dinks and donks all over it - Friggin' shopping trolleys!

Last edited:
My truck is a garage queen, one trip the the grocery store, parked so far away I need the shuttle to get there and I still have a small ding in the passenger door, no notes, no anything just a ding. It sucks and I feel your pain, maybe dent doctor or a dent removial company can help you out, I called the Porsche Audi dealer in my area and they use a service so I'm going in that direction for a fix. Good luck, Todd

That sucks. I took my wifes truck one day and came out to a nice dent on her 3 week old truck. so the guys truck that did this was still there so he got his mirrors pushed forward and i had a tow away orange sticker that went right on his windshield. so i be he does not do that again. sorry about your luck and sence you where in the store it will not cost you a deductable.

1badblacksvt said:
sorry about your luck and sence you where in the store it will not cost you a deductable.
What do you mean it will not cost me a deductible? I am pretty sure that Progressive would make me pay out of pocket....? Plus, wouldn't that me ay insurance go up?

Last edited:
damn man, **** like that makes me nuts!!! thats why i dont park near other cars, but if i have to i make sure they are really nice cars that wouldnt want to mess their own rides up.

paintless dent removal is prolly gonna run you 100-200 per ding. Might get a better rate if you got some buddies together with dents and got them fixed all at once.

Def. a good idea to ask to see the cctv recordings.

falstaff said:
Def. a good idea to ask to see the cctv recordings.

+1 on seeing the cctv recordings, sorry to hear that. I had someone hit my truck while it was parked. I lived with it for a while (about a year and half) and just finally got it fixed. Insurance wouldn't cover it either. This was in Jacksonville, NC?

Sorry to hear about that man.Last week sunday someone keyed my truck by the door and the tailgate when i was participating in a jet ski race and i am so pissed right now, wish i could find out who did this.I just feel so insecure around people now.But i am goin to bring my truck out even harder now(gettin ready to order rims,grill,rollpan,smooth steps etc) and i am goin to c if it can get buffed out as well just to make whoever c that they did not get the best of me.

Jordan

I got a quote for 175.00 per ding, there only one and it's very slight but it's the only thing I can see on that door, no matter what angle I'm always looking for it, so it's time to open my wallet and show my local porsche dealer the love, in 2 week's and it's a done deal.

Ronnie said:
+1 on seeing the cctv recordings, sorry to hear that. I had someone hit my truck while it was parked. I lived with it for a while (about a year and half) and just finally got it fixed. Insurance wouldn't cover it either. This was in Jacksonville, NC?

Yea F*^*$ing Jacksonville! I don't think that the CCTV is gonna help me out though because I parked way out in the lot it was packed! Probably wouldn't see too much. Even if I got a plate number, what would the next step be?

Report to the police. Or small claims court. LOL... wouldnt be worth it. I know how you feel. I used to drive my 04 to work till it got keyed one night while I was working overtime. Cost me 1000.00 to get the door and fender repaired.

I now drive an 86 celebrity wagon to and from work. Let them go to town on that!

Anyway I comtemplated getting an on-board digital video recording system that is motion activated and comes with up to 5 teeny weeny cameras. But it was cheaper to buy the ghetto sled instead.

Sanders7981 said:
Yea, so you all know the dilema with the port or tune right now... I went to Wal-Mart and come out to see that the Jack azz ,:bash:, that was parked next to me put a nice sized dent in my front driverside quarter panel!! It took some considerable force to dimple it where it hit. Knowing that the door hit the panel, they just drove off. Had I been parked next to a newly shined and clean vehicle and done this I would have at least left a note with my contact info on it. You just can't nice things!!!:angry:

oops my bad was that your truck i hit...

I work as a foreman of a mercedes, porsche, lexus detail shop, so needless to say my truck is always spotless. 2 F@#$in weeks after I bought my truck, I went to a night club that I usually don't go to and some idiot had put a sizeable dent on my passenger side door. The crazy thing is I didn't notice it 'till the next morning when I came out of my house. I was so pissed I felt like choking someone! I'm glad I have connections in auto body cause I saved about 500 hundred dollars. But that was money I could've used towards some go fast parts.

Sanders7981 said:
Yea F*^*$ing Jacksonville! I don't think that the CCTV is gonna help me out though because I parked way out in the lot it was packed! Probably wouldn't see too much. Even if I got a plate number, what would the next step be?
Get the plate # pick one of his cars preferably the car used in the hit & run imo.And CAVE in a fender w/ my size 13 next time it's in a lot and call it a day.Better his car than his face THAT PI@#ES ME OFF no respect for a vehicle someone worked hard to own. Or pay a kid on a bike $100 to ride into it haha.Good luck i hope it's unoticeable after the repair.Keith

Back